No Project details entered....
- Celine George, Chandran Kolappadan & E. G. Soman, (2004), “Drought Estimation Through Rainfall Analysis For Odakkali Region in Kerala State”, Journal of Applied Hydrology , Vol. XVII, No. 2 & 3, April & July 2004, pp 47-51.
- Celine George and Chandran Kolappadan (2002) “Probability Analysis for Prediction of Annual Maximum Daily Rainfall of Periyar Basin in Kerala” Indian Journal of Soil Conservation, Vol 30, December 2002.
- Abdulla P K, Dinil Sony C, Chandran Kolappadan, Rajeev P C and Anil M T (2014), Impact of Manual Dredging of a Minor Port at Ponnani, in Kerala, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM 2014), February 19-21, 2014 Allied Publishers (ISBN 978-81-8424-907-1) Vol.I pp 500-508
- Abdulla P K, Dinesan V P, Susanth C M, Chandran Kolappadan and Rajeev P C (2011), Tidal Effect on Water Table – a Case Study on the Thuruthu in Kochi Backwater, Proceedings of National Conference on Hydraulics and Water Resources (HYDRO) at Surat, 29-30 December 2011, pp 1201-1207 on CD.
- Abdulla P K, Dinil Sony C, Chandran Kolappadan and Pramod C V (2011), Composition of Sand in the Sediments of Malampuzha Reservoir, Kerala, Proceedings of the National Seminar on Mining of River Sand and Its’ Impacts on the Environment, 18-19 February 2011, Kozhikode, pp 65-74