Sponsored/National level Training Courses
1. Action Education of Scheduled Caste Youths on Water Resources Development and Management through Appropriate Scientific Technologies
2. Three training programmes on ‘Agriculture Water Management’ were conducted by the Water Management Division of CWRDM for the senior and middle level officials of the Dept. of Agriculture and Food Production, Govt. of Odisha,during 12–16 January, 9-13 February and 23–27 February of 2015. Fifty eight participants attended the same.
3. Organized 3 days Environment Management Training on Water Quality Management during 26-28, February 2015 &19-21, March 2015.
4. Training course on ‘Application of DSS in Irrigated Agriculture and Environmental Impact Assessment of Water Resources Projects’, was conducted during March 16 - 20, 2015 for the Officers from Remote Sensing Applications Centre, Uttar Pradesh.
5. Training to staff of CWRDM on Groundwater Modelling Software (GMS) by Adithi Infotech, Nagpur, was organized by the Groundwater Division on 31st March and 1st April 2015.
6. Training Cum Study Tour on Irrigation Water Management during 26-30May 2015 at CWRDM HQ sponsored by Agriculture Engineering Department, Tamil Nadu.
7. Organized a farmer meeting for fuzzy cognitive mapping survey on soil health management aspects at Karanthur under TIFAC funded project
8. One day workshop on 'Water Management for Sustainable Development' as part of ‘Hamara Jal Hamara-Jeevan' Programme of Ministry of Water Resources, GoI, was conducted on 15 January, 2015, jointly by CWRDM and Central Ground Water Board, GoI.
9. Workshop on“Water Vision 2030” was held at CWRDM on 25th January 2015Workshop on “Monitoring, Mapping and Mitigation of Fluoride in Palakkad Region including Attappady of Kerala State” was conducted on 13-03-2015 at Palakkad
10. Workshop on Sustainable Development through Integrated Water Resources Management Organized at the Banquet Hall of Government Guest House, Thiruvananthapuram, on 23 March 2015, in association with the Pampa River Basin Authority
11. Workshop on Rejuvenation of Pampa River and Pampa Action Plan was held on 18 April 2015 at Thiruvananthapuram, jointly organized by CWRDM and Pampa River Basin Authority.
12. Workshop on Drip Fertigation was conducted at CWRDM, Kozhikode on 22nd May 2015 under the DST funded project.
13. Observance of the World Wetlands Day was held on 31st January 2015 and 2nd February 2015 at CWRDM, Kozhikode.
14. Training Cum Study Tour on Irrigation Water Management’ for the Asst. Exe. Engineers / Asst. Engineers of Agriculture Engineering Department during 26-30 May 2015 at CWRDM HQ sponsored by Agriculture Engineering Department, Tamil Nadu
15. One day Training programme for office bearers of Beneficiary Farmer Associations (BFA’s) of Muvattupuzha Valley Irrigation Project formed under CADA held at Muvattupuzha on 07-07-2015 sponsored by CADA, Kerala
16. One day Training programme for office bearers of Beneficiary Farmer Associations(BFA’s) of Kanhirapuzha Irrigation Project formed under CADA held at Kadampazhipuram on 22-07-2015
17.One day Training programme for office bearers of Beneficiary Farmer Associations (BFA’s) of Kallada Irrigation Project formed under CADA held at Kareepra, Adoor on 18-08-2015
Seminars/ Workshops Organized
1. Organized National Technology Day Celebrations 2015 held at Malabar Palace, Calicut on 11th May 2015.
2. Knowledge Dissemination Workshop on ‘Isotope Techniques’ was conducted on 22nd July, 2015 at Muscat Hotel, Thiruvananthapuram under DST, GoI.
3. Seminar on Water Resources Management-Opportunities and Challenges in the Context of Climate Change Scenario on 12th August 2015 as part of Swasraya Bharat 2015, in collaboration with Water Management (Agriculture) Division.
4. Seminar on “Water Resources Management: Opportunities and Challenges in the Context of Climate Change Scenario” on August 2015 was organized as part of ‘Swasraya Bharat 2015’ in which 180 students and teachers participated. Dr. A Achyuthan inaugurated the Seminar, which was presided over by Dr. M Anandaraj, Director, ICAR-IISR. Prof. (Dr.).K.Mohankumar, Department of Atmospheric Sciences, CUSAT delivered the keynote address.
5. Regional Seminar on ‘Water Security through Public Participation’ held at Calicut on 6-10-2015; Coordinated by Dr. Kamalam Joseph, Sri. Babu Mathew and Sri. T Valsan; sponsored by DST, GoI; 95 members were participated.
6. One day Workshop on Social Audit of Kallada Irrigation Project conducted on 28-10-2015 at Hotel High Land, Kottarakkara