No Project details entered....
- Digilarani M,Ranjusha A, Lakshmi Murali, Sreevallabhan Sand Jalaja TK(2014)Efficacy of effective microorganism(EM) in the decomposition of solid kitchen waste. Proc. National Conference on “Empowering Mankind with Microbial Technologies”(AMI-EMMT - 2014), 12-14Nov. 2014, TNAU, Coimbatore.
- Jalaja T K, KavyaVijayarajRemyasree P R, Digilarani M and Sreevallabhan S(2014), Efficacy of Arthrobacter Sp. and Bacillus sp. Isolated from wetland rhizosphere on Lycopersiconesculentum and Solanummelongena .Proc, International Symposium on Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM-2014), CWRDM, Kunnamangalam.
- Jalaja T.K., Lakshmi Murali, Ranjusha A, Digilarani Mand Sreevallabhan S,(2014)Variations in growth potential of Solanummelongenaexposed to tap water, wastewater and Effective Microorganism treated wastewater – A comparative study. Proc.“National Conference on Empowering Mankind with Microbial Technologies” (AMI-EMMT - 2014), 12-14Nov. 2014, TNAU, Coimbatore.
- Jalaja T K, KavyaVijayaraj and Sreevallabhan S(2012)Variation in the biochemical constituents of Brinjal plant exposed to PGPB Psuedomonasaeruginosaon application of fungal stressFusariumoxysporum, Proc.International Conference on Advances in Biological Sciences(ICABS-2012), Kannur University, Kannur.
- Jalaja T KRemyasree P R and Sreevallabhan S(2012)Study to investigate the resistant characteristics of wetland plant Avicenniaofficinalisto the fungal pathogen Fusariumoxysporum, Proc.International Conference on Advances in Biological Sciences(ICABS-2012), Kannur University, Kannur.
- Jalaja T K, Lazna V P, Sreevallabhan S, Jayakumar P and Jayakumar K V(2011), Biodiversity of insect fauna in selected ssacred groves of Kozhikode with special reference to soil and water conservation, Proc.3rdInternational Conference on Climate Change, Forest Resource and Environment(ICCFRE-2011), Kerala University, Thiruvananthapuram
- M E Chandrasekharan, A B Anitha and S Sreevallaban, Water balance and irrigation water requirement of Deviar watershed – a case study’. Proc National Seminar on ‘Hydrology of Small Watersheds’, conducted by CWRDM and sponsored by NRDMS/DST, GOI, May 2003, Trivandrum